The Fates have chosen...

The Fates have chosen...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Entry Four

Alright, alright.  Let's see what I can let y'all in on today.

So a lot has been going through my head with The Phantom Races.  On a good note, I'm a quarter of the way done with chapter four, and so far my word count is 9197 words.  BOOYAH!!  Last time I did a word count challenge, my goal was ten-thousand.  Now, in just four chapters, I've almost exceeded that amount.  Hell yeah.  Which is why my word count goal for August is twenty-thousand words.  Yup, I'm gonna do it folks, and nothing short of death will stop me.  And on top of that, my sisters will be startin' school Monday. Heck yeah, but I'm still babysitting Sierra (my 2-year-old cousin-in-law), and possibly my adopted niece, Terra Lee.  Beautiful names, aren't they.  I especially like Terra Lee (of course, I'm biased, because my middle name is Lee).

Anyways...  So, the angel idea, I'm still playing around with, and actually added into the third chapter.

That's about all I can think of to add today.  I've got to get back to working on chapter four.  I wanted to give y'all a heads up on the novel.  Thanks for stayin' with me.  I really appreciate it.

Stay tuned.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment